FCA Legislative Support
FCA offers legislative support through its legislative consultants Mike Oscar and Bob Gray. Combined, they have more than 30 years of experience on Capitol Hill. Through Gray and Oscar, FCA offers many services that support FCA members in local and national government for both the U.S. and Canada. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Legislative monitoring
- Legislative and funding opportunities (both nationally and locally)
- Legislative strategy development
- Aid to FCA Affiliates on local issues
- Weekly Legislative Updates
- Bi-monthly newsletter, Federal Connection.
FCA members are an integral part in driving the North American economic engine forward, and we encourage members to communicate with our legislative consultants for local aid and guidance on national issues. Contact your FCA Regional Vice President to learn more about the value offered by this support for your association or business.