IUPAT Memorandum of Understanding
The Memorandum of Understanding was developed by the IUPAT to ensure traveling contractors only have to sign an agreement with their local union. When traveling to other district councils to perform work, both FCA International and the IUPAT recommend contractors seek to sign a Memorandum of Understanding.
IUPAT Pension Fund
- Questions and Answers Concerning Recent Changes to the IUPAT Pension Fund (answered by FCA Legal Counsel Stephen Burton)
- Follow-Up Questions from FCA's Pension Plan Conference Call (answered by IUPAT Pension Fund Administrator, Gary Meyers)
- Actuarial Assumptions and Methods
- Participating District Councils and Local Unions in the Pension Plan
- FCA Trustee Update - What do National Pension Fund Changes Mean for Contractors?
IUPAT Training Resolutions
During its 30th General Convention in 2009, FCA’s labor partner, the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT), adopted four new training resolutions into the General Constitution. According to Ed Smith, FCA Chairman of the Board and CEO of Hartman Walsh Industrial Services, this kind of joint cooperative effort between FCA and the IUPAT is what union signatory contractors should expect of what their association and their labor partner can accomplish when working together.
- Resolution No. 9 - Increased funding for FTI
- Resolution No. 10 - Increased funding for LMCI
- Resolution No. 18 - Top Workplace Performance
- Resolution No. 31 - Mandatory Skills Training
- Resolution No. 35 - Safety Training
- Resolution No. 36 - Reciprocal Training for Members
- Resolution No. 37 - Training ID Card