As COVID-19 vaccines become more readily available, some employers are considering vaccine policies to help their businesses and workplace to slowly return to normal. While there are considerations employers should take regarding implementation of these policies (see below), FCA legal counsel developed template policies for those choosing to implement one. Click on the images below to download.
Further Information for Signatory Contractors on COVID-19 Vaccine Policies
- COVID-19 Vaccine Policy FAQs
- EEOC Publishes Additional Guidance Answering COVID-19 Vaccination Program Questions
- Considerations for Employers Regarding Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policies
- OSHA Provides Guidance on Employer Recordkeeping Requirements for Adverse Vaccine Reactions
- COVID-19 Vaccine Reactions and Work Injuries