FCA International has received many inquiries regarding leadership changes at the IUPAT. See below for information on IUPAT leadership new General President James A. Williams, Jr. shared during a recent FCA Board of Directors meeting.
IUPAT LEADERSHIP UPDATES
- James A. Williams, Jr. (as of Sept. 1, 2021). As IUPAT General President, Mr. Williams is also the Labor Co-Chair for the iFTI, LMCI and LMP.
- Gregg Smith
Vice President Appointments
- Paul Canning
- Mike Gutierrez
FUND LEADERSHIP UPDATES
International Painters & Allied Trades Pension Fund
- Ryan Anderson, BM/ST, DC 30 – new labor trustee (stepped down as LMCI/LMP trustee)
Finishing Trades Institute International
- Brian Courtien, BM/ST, DC 51 – new labor trustee
Labor Management Cooperation Initiative (LMCI) and Labor Management Partnership (LMP)
- Todd Springer, BM/ST, DC 5 – new labor trustee
- Shane Smith, Director of Organizing, IUPAT – new labor trustee
- Mark Komaromi, Director of Servicing, IUPAT – new labor trustee