OTHER AGENDA TOPICS
- Streamlining the Contractor-Owner Project Experience: attendees will learn about a new digital tool signatory contractors can utilize to enhance and streamline the project experience for their customers and their company.
- FCA International Update: attendees will get the latest on what their international contractor community is doing to support signatory contractors.
- FCA International and FCIF Annual Business Meeting: attendees have the opportunity to directly shape their international contractor association.
- Business Owners’ Symposium: A moderated discussion of business owners, executives, industry leaders and stakeholders on the similar challenges we face and how we can, as an industry, innovate and grow. Discussions will focus on supply-chain, workforce, workforce safety and emerging technology.
- AND MORE!
Click here to download the Schedule of Events!
- Wed., 3/23 | 6:30 PM | Welcome Reception Kickoff
- Thurs., 3/24 | 7:30 AM-4 PM | Programs and Networking (Open Night or Mystery Dinners in the evening)
- Fri., 3/25 | 7:30 AM-4 PM | Programs and Networking (Industry Recognition Dinner starting at 6:30 PM)
- Sat., 3/26 | 7:30 AM-12 PM | Breakfast and Business Owners Summit
What will the weather be like?
Historically, Las Vegas’ average temperature in March is highs in the 70’s and lows in the mid to upper 50’s.
What airport do I fly into?
The Harry Reid International Airport (formerly McCarran Airport). The Wynn Hotel is about 3.2 miles from the airport, and the ride from the airport should take 10-15 minutes depending on traffic.
What are my parking options for the event?
Valet parking is available. Valet is $25/night.
What is the attire for the event?
This is your event so you can wear what you want to. It’s not required but you won’t go wrong with business casual for the networking events.
Will you make a special accommodation for me?
We will do our best. Please contact us with any special accommodations you may need.
What’s the refund policy?
Contact us within 30 days of the event to get your full refund.