Enhance FCA’s effectiveness locally, nationally and internationally in labor-management activities by:
Supporting labor-management cooperation through FCA and its appointed trustees.
- Support FTI efforts in providing educational and training resources for instructors.
- Support FTI efforts in raising training standards, recruiting and retention policies.
- Support LMCI in providing strong labor-management solutions.
- Support IPAT Pension Trustees in their fiduciary and administrative responsibilities.
Creating systems to educate, participate in and monitor the CBA process.
- Provide legal advice and guidance.
- Educate current and future management negotiators.
Providing management trustee education.
Educate current and future trustees.
- Provide legal advice and guidance.
- Leverage assets to influence decision makers.
Developing and consistently updating a shared vision and goals with our industry partners.
Facilitate annual, international strategic planning sessions.
- Facilitate annual, regional strategic planning sessions.
Assisting our labor partners to provide, promote and enhance a qualified and productive workforce.
Assist in the development of an ebb and flow program.
- Assist in the development of education and certification.
- Support workforce development.
Maintain a high-quality organization by:
Adhering to consistent and cohesive governance practice.
Adhere to association bylaws.
- Adhere to association policies.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal regulations and requirements.
- Implement, develop and modify standard operating procedures.
Expanding the FCA community using creative and innovative programs and incentives.
Provide networking opportunities.
- Establish and maintain partner programs.
- Establish FCA as an industry resource.
Ensuring financial stability.
Establish and maintain annual financial targets.
- Maintain short and long-term investment policies.
- Establish and maintain FCA financial controls.
- Establish and maintain partnership agreements.
Developing an exceptional FCA staff.
Provide personal and professional development opportunities.
- Develop and maintain individual and team accountability processes.
- Empower staff with leadership opportunities.
- Provide essential tools and work environment to maximize productivity.
Establishing international brand recognition.
Develop a membership branding program.
- Develop an industry-partner branding program.
- Engage in industry-sponsor opportunities.
Enhance industry-wide communications by:
Maintaining regular industry communications.
Develop and maintain a master communication plan.
Providing a comprehensive electronic presence.
Enhance and maintain the FCA website as an industry resource.
- Enhance FCA’s social media presence.
Connecting with entire membership.
Distribute regular, industry publications.
- Develop a word-of-mouth communication program.
Establish media relations to promote FCA members and organization.
Develop media partnerships program.
- Leverage our industry partners’ existing relationships.
Establishing and enhancing industry relations.
Take part in cross-association and industry-organizational participation.
- Execute the FCA marketing program.
- Facilitate relationships between FCA Advisory Committees and vendors.
- Educate the industry on FCA contractors’ value.
Increase contractor competitiveness and profitability by:
Empowering members to participate in decision making processes.
Drive member participation in FCA committees.
- Diversify FCA members in leadership roles.
Hosting and participating in industry events.
Provide educational and networking opportunities through FCA events.
- Promote labor-management meetings.
- Provide regional and international representation at industry events.
Expanding educational opportunities.
Create distance-learning opportunities.
- Develop an international network of colleges and universities.
- Partner with manufacturers to bring industry innovations.
- Increase educational consultant network.
- Provide live seminars.
Providing safety and quality programs.
Provide tools and resources compliant to local and national regulations.
- Provide safety and quality education.
Developing and deploying innovative programs that assist contractors in increasing market share.
Promote FCA contractors as a resource to decision makers.
- Leverage industry professionals to educate decision makers.
- Increase contractor profitability.
Assessing members’ needs.
Develop members and partners survey program.
- Provide industry and trade-specific forums.
- Provide post-activity evaluations.
Enhance legislative and regulatory advocacy programs by:
Creating, influencing, promoting and opposing legislation and regulations.
- Develop FCA as a credible legislative entity.
Securing funding and legislative opportunities.
Identify workforce development and training grants.
- Identify economic development opportunities.
Building relationships with members of national and local legislative bodies, their staff and relative agencies.
Provide a national and local legislative presence.
- Maintain and enhance legislative fly-ins.
- Develop a congressional ambassador program.
Developing legislative strategies.
Collaborate with FCA committees.
- Collaborate with industry partners.
Creating an issue advocacy program.
Leverage the FCA community.
- Target contractors with specific intent.