In today’s competitive market, contractors need every advantage they can get on their competition, and the FCA CREST Awards offers signatory contractors a chance to earn one such advantage. Now, more than ever, general contractors, owners and other customers place high emphasis on safety. With the CREST Awards, FCA members can earn a tool that provides international recognition of their safety programs, further helping to prove their company’s safety excellence to customers.
This year’s CREST Awards process is streamlined for contractors. Registration opens on Jan. 3, 2022, but contractors can start preparing for their application today. Here’s what you can do right now to give your company the best chance of earning the safety recognition it deserves:
- Compile 3-6 photos recognizing your company’s safety compliance program in action (jobsite photos, etc.).
In addition to the above, once CREST Award registration opens on Jan. 3 you will also need your completed OSHA 300A form and your company logo to complete your registration.
2022 CREST Awards for 2021 Performance Timeline
- Jan. 3, 2022 – Registration Opens
- Feb. 28, 2022 – Registration Closes
- March 11, 2022 – CREST Winners and Top Finishers are notified
- March 25, 2022 – CREST Award winners are presented during the 2022 FCA International Leadership Council